Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Wool And The Gang | ZION LION HAT


There is no doubt about it, autumn is well and truly here. This is why I do not have a problem showing off my freshly knitted wooly hat! As you will probably know, I have a small obsession with Wool And The Gang and this wool only adds fuel to the fire. I mean look at it! The colour is just glorious. This knit kit has actually travelled a rather long way to reach me up here in the rainy north.

My boyfriend has been down south working at festivals this summer and when he saw WATG at Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival he decided to pop over and have a chat. Jade from Wool And The Gang was so amazingly generous (and apparently extremely cool) and let him have a rifle through plenty of wooly goodness. He then proceeded to carry my snazzy new kit all the way to Salisbury to End Of The Road festival where I met him. I knitted my Zion Lion Hat on the train back home to Leeds, and I've had so many compliments about it. I've still got a little bit of the wool left, so I reckon a pair of matching mittens is on the cards.

If you want to get your hands on your own pattern, you can get it right HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)