Tuesday, 10 December 2013

#TryItTuesday | DIY Christmas Crackers


It's the most wonderful time of the week (#TryItTuesday) AND the most wonderful time of the year (Christmas...obviously.)


This week I am preparing for an early Christmas dinner that I am hosting for the other TWB gals. I am decorating the table with all homemade items and that includes homemade crackers! To make these crackers I used the tutorial from Oh Happy Day! This is one of my absolute favourite blogs, and I have done loads of her tutorials over the years. The blog mainly focuses on DIY party ideas, so it was my first port of call when I decided to host the TWB Christmas dinner.

Over the next couple of weeks, running up to Christmas, we will be bringing you lots of crafty projects to have a go at, from decorations and garlands, to present ideas. We'll be taking lots of photos of our TWB Christmas dinner, so keep a look out to see all of our tutorials that will make up our homemade Christmas. To get you inspired for a crafty Christmas, we have started a Pinterest board full of our favourite ideas from the web, so in true #TryItTuesday style, go and give them a go!



To read the full tutorial on how to make these cute crackers click HERE to head over to Oh Happy Day!

What are you creating this Christmas?
Love Kendall 
xox

5 comments:

  1. Great post, I will definitely be making crackers this year :-) x
    http://www.lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how lovely. I would sort of love to host an Xmas dinner, but with redecorating happening in my flat next week and probably not being finished before Xmas, that isn't going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been years since I've made any crackers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I've never tried doing my own crackers! I should give it a go! xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)