Monday, 9 December 2013

How To Knit

Oh hey!
We have started filming a series of videos about how to knit! This is our first video and it will teach you how to do the basic knit stitch. I really do love to knit, but even my skills are quite basic, but I thought I would share the wisdom with you guys nevertheless. I've found, even with very simple skills, you can make some really lovely items that you can give for gifts, or just keep for yourself. My next project is going to be a knitted headband, I think. If you are wanting some inspiration or some lovely free knitting patterns, we have compiled a very handy Pinterest board with lots of links and images for you to go and have a browse through. (Click HERE to head over to our Pinterest page.) Keep checking back to our YouTube channel for more of our knitting classes and if you would like to see something specific, just leave us a comment below!

Here is our first Knitting Class video...Have a little watch and let us know what you think.



What do you think to our crafty videos? We would love to hear what you think!
Lots of Love,
TWB
xxx

2 comments:

  1. yay!! As part of a bucket list i wanted to learn a new skill
    inspiration! http://loverofconfusion.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The furthest I ever got to knitting was a scarf.. would be cool to knit a beanie for this winter!

    Teffy’s Perks Blog X

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)