Saturday, 7 December 2013

DIY Christmas Jumper

Hello Festive Friends!


We were recently asked by Cosmopolitan Magazine to create a festive DIY for them. We decided on making a Christmas jumper, because who doesn't love a Christmas jumper, right?! Ours is inspired by one that we recently saw on Boohoo.com, and we are so pleased with the outcome. I've been putting off wearing it throughout November as people think it is bad luck. But now it's December, you can't get it off my back! I am well and truly in the festive spirit. Last night I wrapped all my presents and Michael Buble's Christmas Album may have had a sneaky little play (please don't judge me). We really hope you enjoy this DIY, if you give this ago yourself and change it up a little bit, let us know what you do! And please make sure you send us a little Instagram (@TrendsWB) pic of you sporting your newest creation (or any Christmas jumper for that matter...we just LOVE them!).

To read the whole DIY tutorial head over to Cosmopolitan's website by clicking HERE, or watch our video tutorial below.

2 comments:

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)