Thursday, 14 November 2013

Wrappz Floral Laptop Skin



I wanted to share the most recent addition to the TWB office with you guys today. This is my new laptop skin* which was very kindly sent to us from Wrappz, that I created. The website lets you design your own cases for all your gadgets; iphones, kindles, tablets, laptops! You can upload any photo to put on your case, you can make your favourite photo or picture into a lovely personalised skin for your gadgets. I used a floral pattern for my laptop skin as I thought it was lovely and happy, it perfectly brightens up the office. These would make such a cute present for a friends birthday, and ideal for stocking fillers or a secret santa gift (if you are already organising Christmas!).

What would you guys get on your personalised gadget case? 
Love, TWB
xox

3 comments:

  1. You can find thousands of struggling actors in places like New York and Los Angeles.
    A compensation plan with the right company can pay millions over time.

    This will allow you to invite all you r friends
    and they can invite their friends also.

    Stop by my web-site free of charge residual profits affiliate system ()

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)