Wednesday, 27 November 2013

DIY Anthropologie Inspired Coasters



Today, I decided to make these cute little coasters as stocking fillers. I saw this set of napkins from Anthropologie which were similar but said 'It's never too cold for champagne' on them.They are what inspired this DIY, but I thought I would alter them by making them smaller and turning them into coasters. I'm making them with all different quotes on them, like, 'There's always time for tea' and 'Where there's tea there's hope'. We are big tea drinkers in my house, so I think they would go down a storm.

To make these coasters you will need:
Cotton fabric
Embroidery thread
Sewing machine, or needle and thread
Beads
Pins
Scissors 

Watch our video on how to make your own set of coasters. If you enjoy it, make sure you subscribe to our channel...

If you try it out, let us know how it goes!
Love Kendall x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)