Thursday, 14 November 2013

DIY Knitted Bobble Hat with TOFT

My knitting needles have sadly been neglected for the previous 2 winters as my time has been eaten up by revision for January university exams. However, this year I really wanted to embrace one of my favourite hobbies once again and make some lovely autumn treats. This is why I was so happy when TOFT got in touch with us and offered us one of their lovely knitting kits* to have a go at. Now, my knitting skills were a little rusty, so I'm not sure this hat has come out the way it should of and it may have had a couple of cheeky holes in it, but all in all, I'm chuffed with the outcome. 
TOFT ALPACA designs and manufactures luxury alpaca wool yarn and fashionable alpaca knitwear in the UK. As well as making the wool, TOFT also design knitting patterns so you can make your own items at home. This hat was really simple to make and only used the basic 'knit' and 'purl' stitches. Another thing I love about it, is how wearable it is! I love the fluffy pom pom and this hat is now a staple in my autumn wardrobe. 

What do you think? Do any of you love to knit? 
Love Kendall 
xx

4 comments:

  1. Fab hat complete with bunny rabbit tail pompom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to knit some scarves with my mother, but anything with a bit more shape I completely fail at!
    Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)