Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Vintage in Summer

When I think 'vintage' I tend to think of my cosy oversized jumpers that are perfect for those bitterly cold uni days up in the North. I love all things vintage and the totally unique pieces you can get your hands on at vintage shops. But now its summer all those woolly jumpers are packed away! To bring a bit of vintage love back into my wardrobe I had a good search through Brag Vintage for something new (or old, whichever way you see it!) to for these warmer days. I treated myself to this lovely light shirt with a checked print a big collar....
I love coupling vintage clothing with modern pieces for a new lease of life and up-to-date look. Here, I went for this gold statement necklace from H+M which sits perfectly under the collar along with my staple black skirt. 
A simple look that really works! What do you think? How do you wear vintage in summer? 
For all you vintage lovers out there, head over to Brag Vintage HERE! They're an online vintage store with a ton of great pieces at wonderfully affordable prices. Just how we like it! We love discovering new shops and I can honestly say I'll be definitely visiting again. Have you been recently introduced to any exciting shops?

Lots of love
Kate xxx

2 comments:

  1. Vintage jumpers are the bomb diggity for the winter. But over the summer, I love charity shops for colourful festival clothing!

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog ||

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)