Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Breakfast Date OOTD!

Skirt: Topshop. T-Shirt: Topshop. Shoes: Primark. Necklace: RegalRose
Yesterday I went for the most delightful date with my lovely friends who I went to secondary school and college with. They are the greatest bunch of girls and we spent a lovely morning gossiping and indulging on delicious breakfast with a hot cup of tea. With the TWB girls scattered around the UK now we have finished uni *sobs*, I roped the Nottingham girls into helping me with some blogging. And I'm not going to lie, I think we have found our newest additions to #TeamTWB! They were so great and helped me take these snaps of my newest goodies that I wanted to show you guys.


First up is my yellow skirt. I'm in love. That is all I have to say. I bought it last week as a good staple travelling item and literally haven't taken it off since. It has two slits up the front which makes it move so beautifully. I love running down the stairs in it so it splays out like a princess dress... anyone else do that?...No, just me? Secondly, is my new necklace from the lovely online jewellery brand RegalRose. I have been after a delicate necklace that I can wear everyday for a long time and when they kindly offered to send us a few pieces my eye was instantly drawn to this little beauty. Turquoise is my favourite stone, and as my friend Becca pointed out, we think it looks like a teeny, tiny globe. So lovely. I would really recommend going and having a peek around their site as they have to really unusual items.

What do you think? Do you like my new buys?
Love Kendall
x

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! I saw the skirt in Topshop and had to tear myself away from it! So pretty! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
    Check out my Michael Kors Giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love your skirt and necklace! So lovely =)

    Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog }

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color of your skirt - i have a dress in a similar shade and i love wearing it because it makes me feel like walking sunshine!! also, those shoes are amazing! i've been looking at the minnetonka embellished mocs but i like the ones you've got way more!!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore the skirt. Where did you get the shoes from? They are amazing

    Adi xx

    http://whilepatientlyhopingforadegree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace! you can't really see it in the first picture, but it goes with almost anything. :)

    Beauty from the Fjord x

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)