Thursday, 18 July 2013

TWB Graduation: Part 1

Shoes: River Island, Dress: French Connection
 This week has marked the end of an era for Em and I as we graduate from the University of Leeds. The weather has been incredible, and that only added to the greatness of the past couple of days. We have shared the finest of memories in these university grounds and the institution held a grand ceremony to mark a great occasion. I wore an ivory French Connection dress under my graduation gown (a floor length back gown was less than ideal in 27 degree heat, but as they say, the show must go on!) with tan and black heels from River Island. The ceremony was really wonderful and it was a very fitting way to conclude the most amazing three years.


My parents and I celebrated my BA Philosophy degree with champagne and strawberries in a shady spot in the University campus. It was such a great occasion for everyone to get together and it will be a day that I remember for many years to come.

Necklace: Ashiana London
The necklace that I wore to my graduation was kindly sent to us by Ashiana London who design and create the most elegant and beautiful jewellery. I chose a jasmine stone on a gold chain to complement my outfit. The necklace is so delicate and beautiful, I felt it was perfect for such a classy event.

So, now onto the real world...or can we sneak a cheeky trip around the USA in there first? I think so. Read about our future plans HERE!

Lots of love,
Kendall xx

10 comments:

  1. I love your dress and the necklace is positively gorgeous too! Congratulations on your graduation! I'm glad you enjoyed your day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on graduating. Your outfit looks perfect for such an occasion in this beautiful hot weather and the necklace is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress and the necklace is stunning! Congrats on your graduation! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The champagne and strawberries look delicious! Beautiful outfit, congratulations! :) x

    www.katetries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, hope you had a lovely day! You're dress is so gorgeous!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The neckalce and dress are so beautiful! Congratulations on graduating :)
    roshjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, you look lovely :) That necklace is so gorgeous! x

    www.styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! & you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all your wonderful, lovely comments! KT xxx

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)