Monday, 1 July 2013

Cobalt Blue Shorts

 Shorts: Little Mistress. Top: New Look. Necklace: Topshop (old)

This is designed as a long hanging necklace, but I mixed it up a little and gave it a new lease of life by wrapping around my neck twice.


These shorts are my absolute new favourite item of my wardrobe! I couldn't wait to share them with you all. I just love the colour and I think they are just perfect for summer. They could be dressed up or down and I think the lace-style cutout detail is just delightful. I decided to team them with a white cami and a gold necklace - I kept it simple and let the shorts do the talkin'! 


What do you think? Have you guys bought anything nice recently?
Love Kendall xx

p.s. I had all my hair cut off! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. These shorts are great!! I love the colour and the detail.. your hair looks great too.. :)
    "Bumble’s Blog"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hopefully we will get some lovely weather so i can wear them lots :) xx

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks lovely! The shorts are gorgeous too - a beautiful colour and I love the cut-out detail :)

    www.bethbabblesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)