Sunday, 9 June 2013

White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies

I love baking and haven't had the chance to bake in such a long time. Now the summer is here for us university students I had a perfect opportunity yesterday afternoon to make these delicious cookies!



My sister scouted out this recipe from the Independent website so if you'd like to get your hands on it click HERE. Its a really simple recipe, just chuck all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. No fuss and so quick to bake. The link gives you the method for a basic cookie mix so you could add what ever gems you wish. I'd definitely recommend the white chocolate and cranberries. They go so well together and its a nice change to the good old standard milk chocolate chip cookies. Father's day is coming up so you could add your Dad's favourite treat. This recipe is supposed to make 12, I clearly was quite generous and made 9 huge cookies! 

These cookies have gone down a treat in my house with only a couple left in the tin! I'll definitely be making these again, perhaps with raisins and dark chocolate chunks. Have you tried out any new recipes recently? Let us know, we love hearing from you!

Lots of love
Kate xxx



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this looks amazing - I LOVE white chocolate & (any red berry here)! I have to make everything dairy free, but next time I bake this will definitely be on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks soo good! Going to try making this at the weekend :)

    Ria x
    NatuRiaBeauty

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)