Friday, 14 June 2013

Last Minute Fathers Day Ideas

Father's Day is fast approaching (it's this sunday!), so we thought we'd compile a few ideas that may help provide you with some last minute inspiration to treat your lovely dads and grandads!

Cards



These lovely cards can be found on the wonderful 'not on the highstreet'...our go-to website for gifts and cards! But if you don't have the funds to buy these cards I hope they provide you with some inspiration when it comes to making your own! I really like the drink mat idea and the paper aeroplanes for something a little different!
Take a little look also at 'thehandcraftedcardcompany' who sell a brilliant fathers day range of silhouette cards (seen in the bottom right) with great, witty phrases.



Gifts 




1. 'Old Fossil' Chocolate. Hotel Chocolat 


If you fancy making something yourself, take a look at our glasses case tutorial here. Kate shows you how to turn an old tie into a nifty little glasses case- pretty cool hey!? 

We hope this helps! What will you be up to this Father's Day? How will you be treating your lovely Dads? Let us know! 
Lots of Love 
TWB 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww all those gifts are so cute! :)
    My dad doesn't have an iPad, but I would so get him the 'Dad's Pad' if he did!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thank you for the article photos on this site.
    my likes see it, however sorry I did not accidentally daydreaming here and I also did not know because what ...
    hopefully can inspire many people. success always
    Secondly, this blog is a gift for my sincere to click all ads

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)