Monday, 8 April 2013

Easter Travels to Berlin

This Easter holiday I took a short trip over to Berlin with my family. Berlin is so full of history I think I've come away learning more in those 3 days than my history lessons at school! Alongside the few old buildings remaining and memorial sites, the city is booming with so many architecturally wonderful and impressive buildings. It was unbelievably cold there, I'm surprised I didn't lose a toe to frost bite! 
Here are a few of my favourite photographs from the trip....










Berlin is well worth a visit (perhaps in the warmer months!) if you haven't been before. I love a city break! Have you managed to get away anywhere this Easter? I must admit I feel like I've come back to Earth with a bump! Dissertation for us uni students is looming!

Lots of love
Kate xxx

2 comments:

  1. I´ve been in germany twice but enver in Berlin..it would be nice to visit some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Berlin in a few weeks and i'm so excited you have some amazing photographs, you blog is amazing,
    I'm now following
    Sammie
    x

    www.littleblondelife.com

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)