Saturday, 30 March 2013

DIY Easter Garland



How to make the Flowers


I borrowed this image from my current favourite DIY blog called Oh Happy Day. This is where I got the idea for the flower garland from. They have some really great ideas especially if you are throwing a party! They also have some really wonderful free printables to get your hands on too.

How to make the hearts


This is an image I have had saved for a while now. I found it on Pinterest and thought it was a great idea. I popped down to my nearest B&Q, picked some of my favourite Easter colours and cut them out into little heart shapes and threaded them together onto some white cotton. I then attached my flowers with wire and gold ribbon for the perfect spring time garland. I also thought it might be a cute idea to write a letter on each of the hearts to spell out a message...just a thought! 
This DIY is going to hang in our dining room over our Easter lunch! 

What have you all got planned for Easter?
Love Kendall
x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea :)

    - Keyta x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and I think I will have a go at making this. Katie x

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)