Tuesday, 26 February 2013

BarryM 'Rasberry' Nail Paint

I recently discovered this beautiful 'Rasberry' shade of BarryM nail paint, and I love it! 
As a long term fan of BarryM nail varnish, I can't really rave about them enough. They have such a wonderful range of colours, as i'm sure you are all aware. But I think this is one of my all time faves! The deep red shade is perfect for the winter and has quickly become a must-have item for me this season.

So I thought i'd quickly post to share my new favourite polish with you all! If you fancy purchasing it yourself, or browsing through the rest of BarryM's lovely range click here



Lots of Love, 
Em xx

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour! I have been wearing a lod or reds smiliar to this as of late.

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is perfect! I love Barry M Nail Polishes - definitely need to pick this up! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is such a lovely colour! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that colour, I do love Barry M

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)