Thursday, 17 January 2013

Topshop Lipstick

I have to admit, I've never been a big lipstick wearer and have always been a bit fearful of it to be honest. I think it's because I've been a bit apprehensive about which shade would suit my pale skin tone. And as much as I'd like to be able to pull off the lovely red-lip look, I'm afraid it just doesn't suit me. So, I went on a bit of a hunt to find a shade of lipstick that suited my fair skin, and I'm hoping I've found it!

 I really like this Topshop 'Wave Goodbye' shade. It's not too overpowering but offers the perfect amount of colour! 
I'm really happy with this subtle but pretty shade, its stays on for a long time and is really easy to apply with its thick pencil shaped applicator. Perfect! 

If you'd like to have a browse through this and Topshop's other lipstick shades, take a little look here.

Lots of Love, 
Em 
x

p.s Today's entry for Ben and Jerry's 'Capture Euphoria' week are Kate's new heels she bought today...
Its always a good day when you get a new pair of shoes! Have a look at our other #captureeuphoric images on Instagram at @trendswb 


2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know Topshop did lipsticks?! when did this happen? Love this so much, I may even have to go and get one too.

    your blog is amazing, I love it so much!


    aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)