Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Stripes on a Snowy Day

This week, alongside finishing our dreaded January exams, it has been mine and Ken's 21st birthday! So we thought, what better way to relax and treat ourselves than to a little spot of shopping!? I was after a few staple items, and when I found this top I figured you just can't go wrong with a good old stripey number!

Stripy top: Topshop, Skater skirt: Topshop
Songbird Necklace: John Lewis by Estella Bartlett

Good old Topshop!
I hope you like this little post (and the fact that we braved the snow)!
Lots of love,
Em 
x

p.s. This is today's entry for the Ben & Jerry's 'Capture Euphoria' competition! Head over to our Instagram page (@trendswb) to see our other entries.


1 comment:

  1. I was so looking forward to some snow and my little girl has been asking for some since September, we got a few flakes, was over in 10mins :( x

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)