Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Christmas Pudding Cupcakes

Photos by Jess Abbey
Over the Christmas and new year period I decided to make use of all the left over mince pie filling (my Mum likes to make her own) by making an alternative - Christmas Pudding Cupcakes. They are just a normal vanilla sponge mixed in with mincemeat and I made a brandy icing for the top. To finish I dusted with glitter for an extra festive feel. I got the recipe from 'The Primrose Bakery Book', which is one of my absolute favourites for sweet baking recipes. 
What have you all been baking this festive season? 
Love Ken
x

2 comments:

  1. These look so sweet! I love the idea of them being more bite sized too

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, it looks really delicious!:D

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)