Sunday, 23 December 2012

Last minute Xmas Gift!

There is always one present you've forgotten to get at Christmas or can't for think what on earth to get someone so here's a little idea if you're in a bit of a crisis 2 days before the big day. Homemade gifts are always a winner!

I've made these mini organisers for some of my friends and family which cost me next to nothing! I managed to get my hands on 4 wooden coasters for £2, hundreds of those cute little pegs from a craft shop for £1.50 and, with a little help from the good old 'Blog bag', created these gems...




So simple and really effective! I stuck everything down using super glue which worked really well. They're a perfect helping hand to hold receipts, shopping lists, 'To Do' lists etc.
Hope we've helped out if any of you are in need!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Lots of love 
Kate xxx

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea! Think I might actually make one in the new year for my room!

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! We'd love to hear how it goes, tweet us a pic!
      xxx

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)