Monday, 12 November 2012

Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion- Style Inspiration!

1. Dorothy Perkins 2. Net-a-Porter 3. Shopbop.com 4. Topshop 5. Topshop 6. Mr Shoes

This is a bit of a different post to what we normally do, but I thought it was a bit of fun! Last week our two friends came over for a girly evening with copious cups of tea, a good catchup and a girly film. They suggested that we watch 'Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion', I'd never heard of it before but they convinced me that it was the ultimate chick flick-they were right! It's a proper 90's film and the fashion in it was amazing, and we found ourselves pointing at the screen and saying "I'm sure that's in Topshop at the minute?"We have picked some of our favourite outfits from the film and we hope you like them as much as we do. Have you ever seen the film? What are your favourite fashion inspiration films?
Love Kendall xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! Romy & Michelle is one of my all time favourite movies! I used to be obsessed with their wardrobes, it's so great looking back. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! Thanks for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. This really put a smile on my face - I used to absolutely LOVE Romy and Michelle, I need to watch it again sharpish!! I loved them working out in their full make-up, tiny outfits and heels ha. X

    http://areyouhavingagiraffe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! They are great! Glad it made you smile :) xx

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)