Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Flower Cupcakes


This weekend I popped home for a relaxing few days of food and family time, and managed to squeeze in a little baking too! These we my creations- vanilla sponge with vanilla butter icing. I coloured the icing with what was actually blue food colouring (even though it looks green) and topped the icing swirls with edible pink confetti and flowers. I tried to bring some back on the train to Leeds with me but they got a bit squished on the way, so unfortunately when Em and Kate got to see them they were looking a little worse for wear!!  
What do you think? Where do you buy your cupcake decorations from, I'm always looking for new baking products and goodies to buy? 
Love Kendall xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh my word these are incredible Kendall! I'd love to be this amazing at cake making / decorating haha :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely, I am never any good at getting the icing right. I normally just slap it on and hope for the best, can't be bothered with piping I'm too eager to eat them haha (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! It took me a while to get it right- a LOT of practice :) x

      Delete
  3. Hi girls,

    We love the blog so much we featured it in our new magazine 'Yorkshire Does Vintage', which you can also read online >> http://issuu.com/britaindoesvintage/docs/now_and_then_ydv_issue

    Sam & Alex xx


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nеаt post. Τhere's a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a large element of people will leave out your great writing because of this problem.

    Feel free to surf to my page; tens unit
    my page: tens machine

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)