Tuesday, 30 October 2012

DIY Studded Collar

Black Dress: Topshop, Grey Jumper: Lavish Alice, White Dress: Misspap.co.uk

I've been wanting to use my recently purchased studs to spice up some of my clothes, and after lusting after pretty much everything online at the minute, I thought I would conform with the trend and add them onto the collar of my shirt! I bought two different kinds of studs from my local haberdashery and the ones I used below cost me 6p each! It is such a nice, easy way to customise something in your wardrobe and it takes no time at all! I plan on using my other studs on something else soon, so I'll make sure to tweet about it and you guys can tell me what you think! What do you think I should add them on to? I need some inspiration :) 

Alternatively, we've picked our favourite studded items from the high street for you to have a browse through if your in the mood to spend :)



Love Kendall xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it worked really well, and it was so easy! x

      Delete
  2. Where did you get the studs from? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from a tiny sewing shop. You can get them from any good haberdasheries or market stalls though :) x

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)