Thursday, 13 September 2012

Float Down Like Autumn Leaves

Dress: Dorothy Perkins, Eyeshadow: ELF, Poppy t-shirt: Topshop, Socks: Topshop, Bag: Chanel @ ASOS

I have a very similar dress like this grey one from H&M and it has been an absolute treat. I think this grey one would be so nice for autumn with it's long sleeves. It's one of those dresses that can be dressed up, or down, and can be worn to all different kinds of events. So all in all, a nice, versatile, basic dress!
I am actually not a huge make up wearer but I have been after a brownish colour eyeshadow for ages now. I think browns are good for wearing on nights out, but are nice and subtle enough for us gals who prefer the more natural look!  
This poppy t-shirt from Topshop has really caught my eye and I first saw it on Sitting Pretty blog. It looks like a really comfy, casual, but fun dress and I love it's bright pattern!
These socks from Topshop remind me of the little socks I used to wear when I was a kid at primary school. I think they are SO cute and would look great with ankle boots.
Now, the Chanel bag. Does it even need an explanation? No, but I'm going to give you one anyway! The lush chocolate brown colour, the expensive leather, the iconic gold chain. What is not to like? It is ridiculously expensive, yes, so it is on the 'If-I-win-the-lottery' list! (p.s. when did ASOS start selling Chanel? Mental). 
What on your wish list for Autumn?
Love Kendall 
xox

3 comments:

  1. I love this dress and when did you get one from H&M been looking for one. Your blog title caught my attention (massive fan of Ed...haha!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha us too! I got it a few months ago now, maybe in June, but I think they are still there! Worth a look :) x

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)