Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Embrace The Ombre!


So, do you love it or loathe it? We LOVE it. Especially in all the pastel colours. It is such a pretty, cute, quirky trend and we are welcoming dip dye into our lives with open arms! As well as being scattered all over the high street, it has also been a huge trend on people's heads. Ombre hair as taken the world by storm and celebrities such as Rachel Bilson, Alexa Chung and Lauren Conrad have all been seen fashioning dip dyed hair. I have very dark brown hair but I fancied giving it a whirl. Luckily, I have a hairdresser for a sister so I was in very good hands. My dip dye is very subtle but I feel it just gives my hair a bit of light and lift that it needs in the summer. We plan on giving DIY ombre clothes a go, so if all goes well, expect to see tutorials up soon! 
What do you think of dip dye? Does anyone own any nice ombre items? Or are they on your wish list?Let us know!
Kendall 
xox

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the dip dye on the mesh skirt of the dress, the volume combined with he dip dye is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so glamorous! I just wish I had an occasion to wear it! :) x

      Delete
  2. love ombre/dip dye on clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! So happy it is in fashion! x

      Delete
  3. the purple shirt is gorgeous! i love ombred clothes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have them in different colours too, but the purple was definitely my favourite! x

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)