Thursday, 26 July 2012

DIY Bunting Cake Toppers




These individual cheesecakes were made by my Dad for a little picnic we had with our family. I thought it would be nice as a little decoration to make tiny union jack bunting. I was going to put them around a cupcake tower and stick them in the individual cakes, but I thought these tiny cheesecakes worked just as well. I made this tiny bunting by making a a stencil and colouring in the union jacks. I taped them to cocktail sticks and threaded them onto embroidery thread. 
Hope this little idea adds a patriotic, fun vibe to your baking creations! 
xox

1 comment:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)