Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Best of British!


Mac Lipstick in 'Morange'. I Love London Cushion: Fortnum and Mason. Union Jack Jumper: Topshop. Telephone Box Iphone Case: Fortnum and Mason. Max Factor Mini Nail Varnish in 'Odyssey Blue'.


Start as you mean to go on this summer- by making a statement. This bright red/orange lipstick from Mac is just the ticket. It is so summery and fresh, but also has a patriotic vibe. We think by teaming this with neutrals and summery glowing skin you will make just the right impression.
We first spotted the 'I Love London' cushion in London's Fortnum and Mason last month when Em and I took a little trip to The Big Smoke just before I started my work experience placement there. If you haven't been in that shop yet, make sure you go!! It is a delight. Remember on old Christmas films when the kid is looking around the enchanting, awesome department store? Well, that's what this shop is like. Think Alice In Wonderland teamed with Miracle on 34th Street. It has some amazing stuff in there too, granted, it is a bit pricey but it's still nice to have a browse.
This union jack jumper from Topshop has made it onto our wish list, not only because of the cool design, but also because we feel like we should be prepared this summer. Let's face it, Britain is not too kind to us on the weather front so for all the summer plans we make we must always be prepared with a nice woolly jumper and an umbrella!
The telephone box iphone case I think is my favourite item on the wish list. I just think it's really cool and is something a bit different. Again it's from Fortnum and Mason so is a tad expensive, but I think it would be a perfect gift for someone (very) special.
And finally, Max Factor blue nail varnish. Max Factor have started a range of mini varnishes which I actually think is a very good idea. I mean, I don't ever recall a time when I have ran out a nail varnish. I can think of it drying up and having to throw it away, but never actually running out! So, I think these mini varnishes are lush because it means we can afford to buy more colours which means even more nail art possibilities (and that, surely, can never be a bad thing!!).

What is on your wish list this summer?
Hope you are all having wonderful days :)
Love Kendall
xox

1 comment:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)