Sunday, 24 June 2012

Summer Berry Sweet Pizza


This is the dessert I made for my family on Father's day. I found the recipe on Pinterest and it worked a treat! The recipe was a bit confusing near the end, in terms of how to cook it and what goes in the oven when, so I used some poetic licence. I ended up cooking the base, with nutella on, first for about 8-10 minutes and then added the berries and white chocolate and continued to cook for a further 5 minutes. It worked out well because the base was fully cooked, the nutella was hot, and the berries were nicely warmed through. I served it with a dollop of whipped cream on top and it was so delicious. 

Love Kendall 
xox

3 comments:

  1. omg this looks super tastyyyyy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Perfect for summer, will definitely give it a go when the sun decides to shine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look uh-maaaaaaaaazing! I wanna try it! Next time I'm cooking for someone they'll be having this lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)