Thursday, 28 June 2012

Pretty Please?


We spotted this lush dress in Company magazine but in mint green. The leaf pattern on the front is to die for, it looks so delicate and feminine! This little number would be perfect for a wedding or for long summer evenings with friends in the garden with a bottle of wine. 
I have been looking for an embellished white top for some time now. I wanted one with the right mix of smart and casual and I think this has got it all! The shape and style of a casual cami, but the beaded detail just giving it an extra edge, making it look stylish and expensive. An all round win! Well done River Island. 
I found this ring a few weeks ago and haven't been able to stop thinking about it. That may seem like a bit of an exaggeration, but I just really love it! It is so unusual and romantic. It will set you back a few pounds though, so this is a purchase for when I win the lottery!
And, finally, the shoes. THE SHOES. My goodness, what a wonderful creation from Topshop. My friend showed me these when she instantly fell in love with them in store. She ended up taking a photo of the shoes just to show our friends how wonderful they are! That is how much of an impression these shoes make. 
So, if anyone fancies treating us, you know where to find us! 
Kendall
xox

6 comments:

  1. I love that ring, gold jewellery has always been my favourite. That Miss Selfridge dress is so gorgeous with its sheer quality too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We LOVE it! I love the two people sat on the bike, it's so cute! Thank you for your comment, always appreciated :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely wishlist, your blog is fantastic!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an absolute treat! Thank you very much! x

      Delete
  3. in love... with shoes and dress

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those glittery shoes ahhh
    your blog is lovely, now following xx

    fashionrushhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)