Sunday, 10 June 2012

LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter.





This little gem was a gift from my friend, and it was very much appreciated! I have quite oily skin, but for some reason my hands don't seem to follow suit. I always get really cracked skin on my fingers, so I spend a lot of my beauty budget money on hand creams and cuticle/nail care. Lush was always a shop I loved when I was younger, the shop filled that over powering smell and buying all the different concoctions of glittery bath bombs, but to be honest I kind of forgot about it as I got older. However, when I was brought this cuticle butter it brought the brand back into my consciousness. The texture of this product is like a buttery-gel and the smell is just amazing, it is so zesty and fresh! When you apply it to your cuticles the texture changes into more of an oil (so not great to use when typing a lot!), but it really hydrates and moisturisers your skin- I would really recommend it! You can also use it, as it suggests on the lid, to repair dry skin on your heels, elbows, and toes too. 
This product has inspired me to go and try more Lush cosmetics. I was recently in London and visited the Covent Garden store, where the lovely staff suggested some things to try. Now I have a 'Lush Wish List' as long as my arm, but at the top of the list is the Solid Shampoo bar. Has anyone tried it yet? I'm desperate to know if it works! What do you all think of Lush, do you have any products that you love?
I also apologise for the state of my finger nails, I had a long day of cleaning and gardening the day before I took these pictures so they had taken a bit of a battering!

Hope you are all having lovely days!
Kendall
xox

12 comments:

  1. love your lock,it´s so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cuticle cream looks like a good investment.

    By the way I am holding a giveaway on my blog, you can win a cute pendant and some Barry M nail polishes, check it out :)

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/celebrating-over-200-followers-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! We will check it out :) Thanks for leaving your comment. xx

      Delete
  3. Definitely need to be purchasing some of this. You have the loveliest blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is lovely of you to say :) x

      Delete
  4. Lush is one of my favourite stores, the staff are always so helpful & I always end up coming out with something. I haven't made a trip in a while, you've reminded me I need to go back! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a unique shopping experience, I love it. And they always have such unusual, quirky things in stock! Lovely to hear from you, thank you for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  5. Time always has to be set aside for a visit to lush!! I spend hours in there!

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should always have a designated time slot in a shopping trip! haha! Thank you for dropping us a comment we always love hearing what you have to say :) xx

      Delete
  6. Great post! What nail polish are you wearing?

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's Collection 2000 in 'Lemon Soda'. xx

      Delete
  7. Male here (if that matters? cosmetics? eh??) and I realize this post is pretty old, but definitely try the solid shampoo if you haven't already. I've tried 'em all, but I think Godiva is the best and best-smelling. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)