Thursday, 14 June 2012

DIY Tie Dye T-Shirt



We have gone tie-dye crazy! This very cool, vintage style has made a very swift comeback recently and  the tie-dye phenomenon has swept the high street. I used an old white cotton t-shirt and dyed it 'Burlesque Red'. It came out a lot lighter than I thought it would, but I think was mainly because I got impatient and took it out sooner than the instructions said. I am really happy with the result though, and I am pretty sure I'll wear this creation a lot more than the boring white t-shirt it was before. I got my fabric dye from The Range and it cost me £2.99, I only used half of the packet so I have some left to dye something else. 
What do you think? Has anyone else tried tie dye?
Kendall 
xox

2 comments:

  1. it´s lovely,love the pink you have chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You always leave such lovely comments, they are really appreciated :) xx

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)