Monday, 7 May 2012

This Week's Favourites: Kendall.


My favourite beauty pick of the week is Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. I brought it at the beginning of this week, and I have used it everyday since! It has a really lovely smell and makes your skin really smooth. With face wash, I normally tend to buy products with cleansing or exfoliating beads in them because I feel they clean pores a little better and get deeper into the skin. However, I found my cleansing pad which I have had for ages and when I used it with my new face wash it made my skin feel really refreshed and deeply cleansed. I am very happy with my new beauty purchase of the week!


My favourite fashion pick of the week is this white and mint blouse from Lavish Alice. I needed clothes  for my work experience placement in London over the summer, and this was perfect! I love the mint collar, and the buttons down the front are so dainty and elegant. One of my favourite things about this blouse is that the top button isn't tight around your neck. I never really think having the top button done up looks very good on me, (maybe this is a consequence of being told off constantly in secondary school for poor uniform!?) but because this is slightly looser around the neck I think it looks really nice and makes it so much comfier! It is also such good quality, this was my first purchase from Lavish Alice and you can never be too sure about the quality of things from an online shop, but I would really recommend them! It was easy, has super quick delivery, and such a pretty range of things to choose from.

My third favourite pick of the week is The Fray's new album 'Scars and Stories'. It was released in February of this year, but I only got around to downloading it this week. My friend posted one of the songs on my Facebook wall and suggested that I listened to it whilst revising, and I am so glad I did. The album has got such a lush collection of songs on it, it was way more varied than I first expected. A lot of the tracks have moved away from the sad, piano based songs (there are a few on there though!) and they have written some lovely, upbeat tracks that I love! This album has been a very welcome addition to my week and has become the soundtrack to my current revision infested life!

11 comments:

  1. Your new top looks really cute! So many things I like on Lavish Alice, but so little money :(! Haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it! I know the feeling, this was a mid-exam-treat! haha! :) x

      Delete
  2. such a lovely collar :) love neutrogena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blouse, I am currently interning at lavish that is such a good choice. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Also, we LOVE reading your blog! :) x

      Delete
  4. Just came across your blog and it's so lovely!! :)

    Now following, please check out mine if you can!

    Thank you :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have done, and we are now following you too! xx

      Delete
  5. wow this mint blouse is amazing! i'm searching for one like this for ages now, hope i'll find the 'perfect mint blouse' soon haha! lovely blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! I know there is a rather nice mint blouse on ASOS market place. Worth a look perhaps? :) xx

      Delete
    2. ur welcome, i'll definitely check it, thanks a lot! too bad there's no primark where i live.. x

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)