Friday, 11 May 2012

This Weeks Favourites: Emily.

My favourite fashion item of the week is this mint green knitted jumper from Ark (Hearts and Bows). I have been longing for a sweater like this for a while now, and after a long week of revision, I gave into temptation and treated myself to this lovely item. I really love the pastel colour as its perfect for spring and is also really different to anything else I own. I think it’ll be perfect with skinny jeans, or denim shorts when it gets a bit warmer. I also think that a long gold necklace will look nice with this item. I’m really impressed with the price too (£19.99), especially considering that Ark are wonderful and don’t charge for postage on items over £15! Plus the delivery was really impressive and came within only 2 days! 


My second pick of the week is this peach coloured nail varnish by BarryM. Once again, I love this colour, it's in keeping with the pastel trend and therefore perfect from spring/summer. BarryM is one of my all time favourite nail varnish brands, as I find that it is easily applied and lasts for a reasonably long time without chipping! Plus, at such a cheap price, you can't really go wrong!! 

Finally, my third favourite item of the week are these tortoise shell sunglasses from UrbanOutfitters. After my initial fear that I may resemble Willy Wonka, I decided that I just had to buy them...I really love the shape and colour...now I just have my fingers crossed for a bit more sunshine! 

7 comments:

  1. Love that jumper! You can't beat a snuggly sweater especially in England, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour of the jumper! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that jumper!! Such a beautiful colour and looks like the perfect shape! But I just checked and they don't ship to New Zealand :/ always the way!! I really can't wait to move to London and not miss out on things haha.

    Also thanks for following me and for your lovely comment! I am loving your blog as well and will definitely be a new follower!!

    Emma xx
    http://emma-daydreambeliever.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! We look forward to seeing your buys from london :) Thank you so much for your comment. xx

      Delete
  4. I can already see those three together - SOOO stylish!;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, and thank you for following us too! :) xx

      Delete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)