Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Our Staple Hair Items

1. Batiste Dry Shampoo is an absolute favourite of mine! For a start, it smells delightful ('tropical' is my favourite) but is also so handy when you just don't have the time to wash your hair or just need a bit of a refreshing boost. It has served me so well when at festivals or camping, so is a definite summer must-have!

2. I have a slight tendency to neglect my hair!...I straighten, curl and blow-dry it most days. Luckily, I discovered Tresemme Heat Defence Spray, which allows you to style your hair without worrying about doing any damage. Spraying it on damp hair before blow-drying or on dry hair before styling, will guard it against heat and friction, ensuring that your hair remains soft and smooth.

3. Milkshake Spray-In Conditioner was firstly a gift from my sister. And now I could not live without it! It smells like vanilla and does wonders for your hair. I keeps it so soft and smooth, and doesn't make it greasy at all (which I sometimes find is a problem with normal conditioner). I just spray it in my hair after I've got out the shower, and it works a treat. Milkshake also do shampoo and normal conditioner-worth checking out!

4. L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair Hair Mask was my first investment after I dip-dyed my hair. Because of the hair colour, my ends seemed to have gone very dry and split, so I thought it was in need of some TLC. This is a restoring mask, and actually works really well. I just use it after my shampoo,leave it in for a few minutes, and wash out. It gives your hair a really lovely shine, and is a god-send for split or damaged hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)