Thursday, 17 May 2012

CJG Debut Shoe Collection.


Chloe Green's debut shoe collection has landed in Topshop this week! We were so excited to see her collection as we always loved her style on 'Made In Chelsea'. This 20 year old has not only starred in a hit reality TV programme, and designed her very own shoe collection, but she also just happens to be the daughter of Sir Peter Green and the Topshop heiress! What we would do to be that girl! It has been said that she often gets her Dad to close the Oxford Street Topshop in London so her and her girlfriends  can go on a shopping spree! Not too shabby. With Chloe's 200-pair shoe collection in toe (no pun intended!) she was inspired to design her own, going under the name of 'CJG Shoes'. Her SS12 designs were said to have come about after talking to her friends about what they wanted and needed in a pair of shoes, and because of this Chloe has stated that each shoe that she has designed is named after someone special to her! Very cute. Her designs are said to have the theme of "innocence set against a shaded, mystical backdrop...". The most striking thing about Chloe's footwear collection has got to be the green sole. This must have stemmed from the iconic Christian Louboutin red soles, I really like the idea as it singles out the brand and extra accessible advertisement can never be a bad thing. 
We've chosen our favourite pairs from Chloe Green's collection (above) from the Topshop website. They range from £115-£175 for a pair, even though they are slightly out of our price range they can always go on our Christmas list, and we can always stare at them longingly in Topshop!

What do you think of Chloe Green's new creations? Which ones are your favourites? 
Hope you are all having a lovely day! 


11 comments:

  1. I love the orange studded ones but never in a million years will I own them! Just tooo expensive for my measely student budget (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling! I think I would be too scared to wear them out just in case I scuffed them!! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We've started saving already! Might have to take another student loan out though... :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. OMG too cute! Hard to pick a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of them, especially the black wedges! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice, aren't they?! Perfect for nights out! xx

      Delete
  5. OMG, they look amazing! the orange ones are by far my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am sooooo happy to see you on my blog. Amazing initiative to have a blog together. I just can imagine how u have fun all together. I am following you with all my heart :) Big KISS!!!

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Avec gratitude, Beaucoup d'information utile!

    My homepage - exercice pour perdre du poid

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)