Monday, 30 April 2012

Our Staple Makeup Items.

1. Superbalanced Powder by Clinique. This is my ultimate makeup staple. I am a fan of very natural looking make up, and never really go over board. If you are the same, it will be perfect for you. It is a compressed powder, but you twist the top to loosen the powder so you can apply it nice and evenly. It is so light and soft and gives great coverage. It nicely banishes blemishes and is SPF 15 too! I wear 'Natural 05' because I have an olive skin tone. Kendall x

2. Benefits's 'Hoola' Bronzing Powder I have always been a big fan of benefit make- up and this item has to be one of my favourites. I have a fairly pale complexion which usually means that its hard to find make up that doesn't make me look like an umpa lumpa!..but this item is perfect. It's really light, and a quick dusting just gives you natural, sun-kissed glow. Its also lasts AGES, so you definitely get your moneys worth too! Emily x

3. This a relatively new addition to my make up bag. It's Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel Liner. Gel liner is the perfect mix between liquid and pencil! I really don't have a steady hand, so I find it very difficult to use liquid eyeliner because it ends up going all over the place and results in me looking like I have one eye considerably bigger than the other. And on the other side of the spectrum is pencil eyeliner, which is preferable but I find I can't create sweeping lines or create nice neat edges with it. So gel liner is perfect and Maybelline's one does a cracking job! Kendall x

4. Mac lipsticks are my favourite, one of the reasons being because of their lush smell! They stay on so well, and don't dry your lips out. This is a massive plus for me because I suffer from quite chapped lips. This specific colour is called 'Pretty Please' and it is perfect for spring. This pink colour would also look lovely used as a cheek tint, to find out how to do this and apply a lipstick as a blusher click here.

4 comments:

  1. i've never tried Mac lipstick - this colour looks gorgeous though. It may have to be a payday treat. xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go for it!! You won't regret it :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

    Feel free to visit my blog - domain names for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say what a comfort to uncover somebody who really knows what they are talking about on the net.
    You certainly know how to bring an issue to light
    and make it important. A lot more people must look at this and understand this side of your story.
    I can't believe you aren't more popular since you surely possess
    the gift.

    my web site - http://sexygirlchat.net

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)