- Store your lipstick in the fridge...it will last so much longer!
- Don’t throw away your broken lipsticks! Instead, simply take the broken portion and slowly wave a match underneath. When it has melted a little, place it back on the base, swivel down and pop in the fridge for 30 mins or so. Good as new!
- Keep lipstick off your teeth...take your index finger and pop it in your mouth, then pull it out. (The excess lipstick will come off on your finger rather than your teeth!)
- Use a touch of lipstick as a blush...to make those cheeks extra rosy!
- For super soft lips, gently exfoliate with a wet toothbrush to remove any dry or flaky skin. Then apply a layer of lip balm to condition and moisturize them.
Have a look at revitalizing your old lipsticks using our how- to guide to making homemade lipglosses! xx